Macaroni Pudding. Similar to a traditional rice and custard pudding but in this instance the rice is replaced with macaroni
- 100g Cooked Macaroni
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 600ml Milk
- Grated Nutmeg
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas 4, 180 Centigrade.
- Put the macaroni in a well buttered pie dish or shallow caserole.
- Beat the eggs and mix with the sugar and milk.
- Scatter the grated lemon rind over the cooked macaroni
- pour over the milk mixture.
- Bake in the oven for around one hour until golden on top and the custard has set.