Macaroni Pudding. Similar to a traditional rice and custard pudding but in this instance the rice is replaced with macaroni
- 100g Cooked Macaroni
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 600ml Milk
- Grated Nutmeg
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas 4, 180 Centigrade.
- Put the macaroni in a well buttered pie dish or shallow caserole.
- Beat the eggs and mix with the sugar and milk.
- Scatter the grated lemon rind over the cooked macaroni
- pour over the milk mixture.
- Bake in the oven for around one hour until golden on top and the custard has set.
Ninety Sweet Pudding Recipes. Savoury Puddings. Sweet Souces. PastryFully illustrated in colour. Indexed.
Ninety Sweet Pudding Recipes. Savoury Puddings. Sweet Sauces. PastryFully illustrated in colour. Indexed.